My name is Sarah Fitton and I used to spend my days as a reporter for the Halifax Courier.
Little Feet is an online magazine for new and expectant parents in Calderdale and Kirklees.
It features news stories, a blog, a comprehensive guide to pregnancy, baby and toddler groups in the area, a directory of local classes for parents-to-be and little ones, a guide to local businesses that offer services to new and expectant parents, and a calendar of events.
Please get in touch with any news, additions to our listings or directory, or if you would like to advertise.
Advertise your business on little-feet.co.uk
Reach parents and parents-to-be across Calderdale and Kirklees by advertising your business with Little Feet.
The benefit of an online magazine is your advert can be seen by readers within days, even hours, of getting in touch and I can provide you with figures for how many users and page views the site has had each month.
There are several options available and details are posted below. Please contact me to discuss any of them further.
• Banner ads (the box at the top of every page) – £30 a month or £150 for six months
• MPU (the box at the side of every page) – £25 a month or £125 for six months
• Enhanced listings – £5 a month or £25 for six months (up to 350 words and up to 10 images in the Directory)
• Advertorials – £20 (up to 350 words and up to four images appearing alongside the news articles)
• Offers – £10 (up to 200 words and one image appearing alongside the news articles)